Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Baby Birthday Congratulations Happy Birthday Lietta!!?

Happy Birthday Lietta!!? - baby birthday congratulations

Hello. I only wish that everyone knows he was born, Friday, January 9, 2009 at 7:46 nice to my daughter. She weighed 7 pounds 3 oz and 20 inches long. My work took 18 hours and 20 minutes, she pushed told me is very short for a first child! His name is Lietta (Lee-etta) Godfriaux Paige (oh God-free). If someone else has your child recently, congratulations and wish him all the best!

2 comments:

Lilah Bear's Mama said...

Congratulations on your new baby! What a beautiful name!

Mother of 2 boys said...

Congratulations new mom. I hope you have your rest.lol I can not really say what my is an angle in the night. 12-7-08 at 812pm I had 7 hours or a minimum of 2 supports push and it was no problem. all, but nevertheless it is your time to have fun and enjoy your baby's first and second child for a trip you will remember for life.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Atkins for nikon. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree