Sunday, February 21, 2010

Prolapse Low Libido Is It Normal To Have A Very Low Cervix At 17?

Is it normal to have a very low cervix at 17? - prolapse low libido

I am 17 years of the 18th Birthday in a few weeks. I know that the probability that I is worth a prolapsed uterus is ridiculously small, so I asked myself: Is it possible that I'm just very, very low cervix? I suffer from a weak tendons, and sometimes the tip of the neck was not red, but the next day could be one and a half inches inside is. Therefore, I am a little confused. Gyencologist not yet, and I am ashamed of my questions about my mother, col ask.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can find out information on the following website
20cervix% http://healths4life.blogspot.com/?q=low

Anonymous said...

You can find out information on the following website
20cervix% http://healths4life.blogspot.com/?q=low

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Atkins for nikon. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree